Friday, February 04, 2005
On this day:

Blue Feet

Either 1) I'm getting better at this blogging thing, 2) the BBC are writing better articles recently, 3) I dont have much work to do or 4) all the above, but whatever I'm going to post another blog similar to the last couple. I clicked on this article because it was titled " How MI5 plotted to trick Germans into painting one foot blue". Seemingly, the British intelligence services, gave dis-information to their double agents saying that British soldiers paint one foot blue. If German soldiers arrived with a blue foot, it would be easy to take them out! I wonder if the Germans arrived, would they actually have fell for that and painted their boots blue? You never know with those Germans!

The other thing mentioned in the article is that Eamon De Valera was "intrigued" by the idea of entering the war! Whats all that about?