Thursday, February 03, 2005
On this day:

My First Blog On America (Well not really!)

Considering all the "hoo-hah" about Bush and America in the Irish media and so on, its surprising that I haven't blogged about America and my opinions on it. Unfortunately, I'm not going to do it now either, but rest assured I'm going to do it eventually, and when it is, it wont be a short quick one either. I actually have quite a bit to say about America and all that goes with it, but it will take a while to get all my thoughts together coherently.

What I am going to mention today however, is an article that Laura blogged about yesterday. I think it makes for very interesting reading and I would strongly recommend you reading it. Its about how the US might have to start drafting people into the Army because they're running out of people.