Sunday, January 23, 2005
On this day:

Things I've noticed

So, some of my regular readers, of which there are quite a few (according to the links and number of hits, thank you everyone!) may have been wondering where I was for the past few days. I was in London for a reason I'd prefer not to reveal at the moment because ANYONE can read your blog.

Well, here are a few quick things I've noticed during my trip in London
  • The London Underground is hot the year round, and not just the summer.
  • I've never seen anyone on a plane use those sick bags, so why are they there? Could you not use the toilet instead?
  • Continuing on the plane theme, what does the beep that everyone hears in the cabin about 30 seconds after take off actually mean?
  • There are as many annoying tourists in London as during the summer as in the winter
  • You'd be surprised who actually reads your blog. Someone who I didnt know, who I met in London has read my blog
  • A packed Luas is a dream compared to a packed underground
  • There are incredible amount of good looking women in London
  • London isnt that much more expensive than Dublin
I'll add some more if I think of them, but I think thats about it.