Thursday, February 03, 2005
On this day:

Another Good Article

I seem to be in the mood to post loads of good articles today, so I'm going to continue with this one The weird thing is that the photograph in the article is of the coffee shop I go to everyday!Weird. Myself and my co-workers go pretty much everyday to West Coast Coffee on Duke Street, which is just off Grafton Street. The people who work there (One Dutch, One Italian and One Irish) are all really friendly and its a nice break from the office. Actually a few weeks back, the Irish girl (still dont know their names though) took our photograph as we were putting sugar in our coffee! Weird, but it actually turned out quite well. I dont look like a fool, like I do in most of the photographs on the right.

The article itself is actually pretty interesting as it gives an American view of Ireland these days, and how it has changed so much in recent years. Well worth a read, but the fact the photograph is from MY local coffee shop and its in the New York Times makes it all the better. (Just as I type this, a guy at work just walked in with his daily fix of West Coast Coffee. I'll have to go later!)