Thursday, February 24, 2005
On this day:

Blame my employer

I just wanted to post something quick to apologise for my complete lack of blogging for the past 11 days. But in my defence, I have been working 12 hours days since then. Believe me, its not fun, but if you're to blame anyone for my lack of blogging, blame my employer! (who shall remain nameless for now, at least until I finish on April 15th)

Speaking of which, I e-mailed HR yesterday telling them of my intention to resign, but I've heard nothing since. I mean, I'm resigning, and I dont even get a response! What reaction would I get if I had some serious HR issue? Seemingly, nothing. Resignation doesnt trigger any alarm bells in their heads, so its just as well I'm leaving. Before now I thought of them as pretty useless, but not hearing a peep from them after I tell them I'm leaving, I totally believe that they're useless! More to follow on this topic of me leaving soon...... I swear!

Its not that I'm not thinking of stuff to blog, I am, all the time, but I just literally dont have the time to type it out. I have a few posts started, but have never gotten around to finishing them. I PROMISE I will be better, especially for Seamus and Kellie who actually care if I blog or not. Thanks to my two regular readers for commenting by the way!