Monday, March 07, 2005
On this day:

I'm A Loser

For the 2nd week in a row, I've lost a cup final. Last weekend, my team lost the GMIT mixed tournament, and this weekend, the men's team lost in the Munster Cup final being hosted in WIT. Its good that we're getting this far, but why aren't we winning it?

But it was a great weekend overall. The women won the cup pretty easily, which makes up for our loss. One of the main reasons I wanted to go was to have a weekend in Waterford. But I also went because, otherwise I would have had to work the weekend - both Saturday and Sunday which I obviously didnt want. I was looking forward to going out in Waterford to check it out. Its a nice city and I had fun on Saturday night, but I wouldnt be in mad rush back there. Gimme Galway anyday. There were a few dodgy characters in the club and pub, and the place was full of dudes! Not what you want really. Although there was a little bit of eye candy, but not much!

I had intended getting back home early yesterday, but that didnt work out as I only got the 6.30pm train home. I havent slept properly, done laundry, or lazed about in weeks and was looking forward to doing it yesterday, but I only got home at 10pm last night. Ah well!

I reckon I have another long week ahead of me, which I'm not looking forward to, but I only have 5 weeks of work left here!