Tuesday, March 22, 2005
On this day:

Rate My Teacher

Someone at work told me about the website RateMyTeacher they heard about on the radio this morning. Its a website where students and ex-students go to rate their teachers. I just had a look at it and it brought all the memories back. I read the reviews of some of our teachers, and even though I left in 2000, the teachers haven't changed one bit, still using the same catchphrases and so on. Its funny to look back and see how somethings never really change.

My school, Christian Brothers College is the most rated school in the country, which is kind of cool. All of the teachers in my school are listed here so you can view students comments on each of them. I really enjoyed going to school there, and this website is making me smile and giggle spontaneously today!

You should check out your school. If you're like me, it will bring back all the good memories!