Tuesday, March 22, 2005
On this day:

I'm Rich!

I always knew my blog was priceless, but according to BlogShares my website is worth $3000.98, with the current share price of $63.30 and a high of $162.78. Impressive eh?

I just came across it last night by accident. It reminds me of Celebdaq which is basically a stock market for celebrities. BlogShares is pretty much the same thing for blogs. I've already signed up and done a few trades and I reckon it could get quite addictive. It works on the idea that the more links into and out of a blog indicate its value. This combined with trading sets the share price. When I found this website, I discovered that LoopDiLoop had bought 2,500 shares of mine, for half nothing, meaning that its going to be expensive for me to get 50% of my own blog.

Thing is, I wish I could cash in my blog value, but unfortunately, its all fantasy.