Monday, September 26, 2005
On this day:

Is it worth it?

Seriously, is drinking actually worth it? I went out Saturday night on a pub crawl with my new hockey club and ended up going to a house party afterwards. I ended up getting home for about 7.30am, so you could say it was a fairly crazy night!

Thing is, I woke up Sunday morning, or rather afternoon and had a pretty nasty headache. Nothing terrible, but still annoying. I dont usually get hangovers, but considering what I drank, then its not surprising. I dont usually go out drinking very heavily very often and get bad hangovers, but I did this weekend. The headache went away soon after, but my questions, is one night out worth losing an entire day of my life? I pretty much slept all day Sunday, and only woke up at about 8pm for a few hours before going back to bed for the night. Admittedly, I was awake until 7.30am, but I think all the drinking make things much worse.

While I can say now I'm never going to drink as much again, chances are I will, but I can tell you that I won't be doing it anytime soon. I had a great night, and didn't expect/want to go on a really heavy night, it turned out that way.