Wednesday, March 30, 2005
On this day:

Almost There!

I've only 2 days of work left! Woo hoo! And I dont think those final 2 days will be too taxing either. I'm going out for pints with my work gang tomorrow night and Friday night too. I'm going out tomorrow night with my start group, who are mostly just out of college like me. While on Friday, I'm going a bit up market with the people I work with on a daily basis. Or should that read "worked" with?

So, you my avid blog reader may be wondering what I'm going to do once I finish work? Well, I'm going to go travelling silly. The plan is to go to Florida, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile and California for almost 2 months. Well thats the plan anyway. I've been pricing flights and they come to about €1350, which isn't bad for 21,690 miles or 49 hours and 31 minutes flying time! Thats almost as many miles as a round the world trip, and it costs less! I'm hopefully going to get things tied down pretty soon so I can start booking. When I get that sorted, I'll unveil my grand itinerary!

I'm also planning to keep a travel blog, with as many photos as possible. I'm actually thinking of migrating my blog to LivingDot.com as I'd like to have my name up in lights - ciaranmartin.com sounds good! Feel free to leave a comment if you have any suggestions where I could host my site. You see, I could sign up to Flickr but thats $4/month, whereas LivingDot is $10 but I can put anything else on there too.

......oh ya, I apologise for not updating my blog in ages and I promise to update it everyday from now on! (It gets a bit repetitive doesn't it?)