Tuesday, April 19, 2005
On this day:

My Misguided Travels

So, as planned, I've started another blog which I will update on my travels around the United States and more importantly South America. I've called it "My Misguided Travels" and it can be found at: http://misguidedtravels.blogspot.com/ I've already posted to it and I intend posting to it quite a bit more before I leave.

I've been told internet access is quite good in South America, so hopefully I will be able to post regularly as I travel around, ideally at least every second day. I'm also hoping to be able to post photos as I go along, but I'm not sure about being able to download the photos from my camera in some internet cafes. But hopefully I will, as I think photos will tell you more about my travels than any amount of words.

So, bookmark this new blog and hopefully you'll enjoy reading about my travels. It might even encourage you to follow suit and travel around South America. Its only 2 weeks away, and I can't wait to go!