Friday, April 08, 2005
On this day:

I Should Really Go To Sleep

Ok, as the trusty old clock will say, its 4:47am here and I'm still awake. You might ask, how come? Why havent you fallen asleep? Well, I was about to go to sleep at about 12:00am, but a friend came online. I was going to bed again at about 1:30am, but I ended up searching for a reason why Blogger wasn't working. But then I came across w.bloggar which works, even when the website doesn't. Its actually a great little application that you can use to post plogs to a whole host of different blogs. And to stop me from going to bed then, I came across a plug-in that I could use with w.bloggar and Media Monkey (my new mp3 player of choice, which is excellent and much better than WinAmp or Windows Media Player) that allows you to insert what you're listening to when you post. Cool eh?

So if you want to do what I just did, but do it without having to stay awake until 4:55am (as it is now!) download w.bloggar here, MediaMonkey here and the plug-in here. I think all of them are excellent and make life so much easier for the music-listening blogger!

So, I'm just posting to see if staying up this late has been worth is, and it all works correctly! Its obvious I don't have to get up early and go to work! Man I love being unemployed!

If you download any of these, leave a comment. I'd be curious to know.
[Listening to: Lucky And Unhappy - Air - 10000 Hz Legend]