Tuesday, December 14, 2004
On this day:

There's Something Rotten in the State of Denmark!

Well, actually Denmark is doing just fine. Its me! I'm only 23, but I'm crippled by lower back problems. I'm not sure how I actually did it to myself, but its killing me. I kinda screwed up my back a few years ago when I was playing hockey, but got physio for it. It comes back now and again, but its pretty bad now.

The other thing wrong with me is that I seem to be tired all day everyday. I've had a few late nights recently, but I reckon I've slept it off. I got 12 hours sleep Saturday but only 6 hours Sunday night. Maybe its my lack of a consistent nights sleep thats killing me. Last night I fell asleep reading a book at about 9.30pm and slept pretty much until 8.30am, making me a little late for work. Not even almost 11 hours on a week night seem to be enough for me. Help somebody!

No other major news really. Kellie is back down in Cork for a few days catching up with the volleyball gang down there. I'm going out tonight for a while with my start group. We were supposed to be going ice-skating, but none of us actually booked tickets in time! So we're just going to meet up in the pub later. Although I'm feeling wrecked, so I might not go out for long.

I'm going to leave it at this for today. I dont really have the energy to think about something interesting to say.