Friday, December 10, 2004
On this day:

Time flies when you're having fun

Good god, another week has passed by already. It seems like just yesterday that I was back down in Cork hanging out with the volleyball gang. This week has been fairly productive work wise. I mean, everything isn't finished, but I'm tipping along nicely.

So, last night I went out with my career counselor at work for dinner. There were about 17 of us in total as there was another career counselor there with his gang. My career counselor is basically someone that I can go to if I need counseling on my career. Really, I'm not sure why I have one, but I dont care. I had a free night out on the company. I think the bill came to about €1,100 at least for everyone. Nice chunk of change for just one night out. I got home at about 3am and wasnt exactly hopping out of the bed. But I'm happy with myself, I got in for 9.30am, as I've been doing most mornings now and just staying late. I wasn't cursing myself for being lazy. I just decided to go in late.

I'm off now to another free night out, but after last night, I think I'll take it handy. Not sure who'll be there, but we'll give it a go anyway. I have to be up relatively early as I have to collect Kellie at Dublin Airport at about 11.30am. I reckon it'll take about an hour to get there all in. I can't wait to see Kellie tomorrow!

By the way, you should check out The Brutha Code blog. Its absolutely hilarious. I've been reading it all day!