Monday, December 13, 2004
On this day:

67 Things About Me

1. I'm from Cork
2. I have black hair.
3. I prefer Murphys to Guinness (like a Corkman would prefer anything else!)
4. I went to the same all boys school from age 5 to 18
5. I have an older sister and younger brother
6. Whiskey makes me puke
7. I "try" to play volleyball
8. I was born on 19th July 1981
9. I get paid for blogging (I do it at work)
10. I download loads of music
11. I buy CD's of my favourite bands though
12. I go to the cinema about once every 6 months
13. I love the Discovery Channel
14. I dont read fiction books
15. I met Ash and Coldplay
16. I am a "College Scholar" of UCC
17. No one reads my blog
18. I'm a techie
19. I got a full scholarship to Christian Brothers College
20. I love gadgets (I have a Pocket PC, iPod, Digital Camera and Laptop)
21. I've lived in Boston, London & New York
22. I got 520 in the Leaving Cert.
23. I played rugby for years when I was younger, but quit when I was 14
24. I took up hockey instead.
25. I do my own laundry!
26. I can cook decent meals and have never starved
27. I used to be a good pool player (I learned here)
30. I can go from being clean to the biggest slob in a matter of minutes
31. I love milk
32. My Dad pays for my mobile phone
33. I follow the voting patterns of my parents
34. I'm crap at doing this
35. Joining the UCC Volleyball Club was the best thing I did in college
36. I've been to the Guinness Storehouse twice!
37. I've gambled in Las Vegas
38. I've been to the Grand Canyon
39. I spent a month in France on an exchange when I was 16
40. I met my first girlfriend in the airport in Paris on the way to my exchange!
41. I have a thing for an American girl
42. I still wear my Christians scarf
43. I have a BSc in Business Information Systems
44. I've walked up the Eiffel Tower
46. I hate Bulmers
47. I only write with a fountain pen
48. I follow Tottenham Hotspur
49. I call football soccer, even though most call it football
50. I can never remember jokes
51. Worringly I can remember almost anyones e-mail address
52. Same goes for remembering URL's
53. The first movie I saw in the cinema was Home Alone 1
54. The first CD I bought was "The Bends" by Radiohead
55. I prefer "The Bends" over "OK Computer"
56. My favourite bands are: (in no particular order) U2, Green Day, Ash, Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Weezer, Smashing Pumpkins & Red Hot Chili Peppers
57. I saw Ash 3 times in concert in 2001
58. I've been to U2 twice
59. I love my cordless optical mouse!
60. I think I have green eyes
61. I hate taking the bus
62. I'm new to blogging
63. I used to keep a diary when I was younger
64. I eat my steak medium-well
65. I was awarded a "Bene Merentis" by the UCC Athletic Union in April 2003
66. I think all Italians are crazy (in a good way!)
67. I havent slept for more than a week at my parents house since May 2002