Friday, November 26, 2004
On this day:

Its the weekend!

Well, I've reached the end of my first week as a blogger. Man it was tough. Things are getting better though. I've got the template all sorted so I'm ready to go. I haven't decided what the topic of my blog is yet, but when I do, it'll be fantastic. I may just continue to ramble on and on, but I doubt I'm going to get many hits with that. This would have been great when I was travelling. I've done a load of travelling over the past few years. I was in Boston in the summer of 2002 and travelled all over the States. Last summer I was in New York for 6 months and I was in London this past summer. If I had my blog while I was there I wouldnt have been obliged to send the "once-a-month" group e-mails that everyone hates! Instead, if people cared how I was getting on, they could just log on to this and find out if I was alive or not!

If anyone out there has any suggestions as to what I can have as my main theme of my blog, feel free to let me know. So far I'm thinking of just continuing with my random thoughts with the odd intelligent post. And WHEN (not IF) I go travelling again (which will be really soon!!) I can use this to do what I just mentioned above.

I'm finally going to get to do some sightseeing around Dublin this weekend. I have a friend coming up from Cork to see Dublin, so I'll tag along and get to see Dublin. There's another friend coming in 2 weeks (you know who you are....although I haven't told her the URL of this yet! hehe) so I'm going to do all those cool things again. There should be a load of things to do in Dublin. If you're ever thinking of coming to Dublin for a weekend, dont book the tickets just yet. Wait until Monday when I'll tell you how sightseeing around Dublin is.

One final thing I must do before my blog is complete is to set up photo galleries so you can all see the photos that have been buried on my laptop for the last few years! If you cant wait until then, browse the UCC Volleyball Club Gallery. There are loads of photos of me knocking about there.

Well, I'm meeting my friend in 10 minutes outside Trinity College Dublin so I best be off!