Wednesday, November 24, 2004
On this day:

Blogs

So here I am making my second post of the day, and my second ever post EVER! I think I'm getting ahead of myself with all these posts, but as I've said in my other post, it will probably fall to pieces soon when I get bored.

But for the meantime, I'm enjoying it. Its actually cool having an online journal and people the other side of the world could be getting to know your inner most thoughts without you ever knowing, or they ever meeting you! I've been told before its good to express your feelings and get your thoughts out of your head. Now, it seems like its going to happen!

Well, as promised, here are the other blogs that kinda got me interested in blogging. The first one that I saw yesterday is this one: Laura McKenna - Dublin I was searching for a Dublin internet cafe so I can upload more photos to: UCC Volleyball Club Gallery after the Intervarsities this past weekend, and came across it. It was actually funny and so decided to join in.

The other one I saw on BBC News called "Queen of the Sky" Its pretty interesting that posting a blog on the supposedly free internet can get you fired.

Well, I have to go leave work early to go rescue my tickets for the Snow Patrol concert tomorrow night. My sister's boyfriend's friend posted them to Apartment 11, but I live in Apartment 111! Hopefully the people that live there are nice and dont take advantage of this mistake. The tickets have a face value of about €100, but could be worth that much each as its such a big concert.

Slán

Ciaran