Wednesday, November 24, 2004
On this day:

Hello World

Hello World!

For some reason I've decided to jump on the band wagon and have just created my very own blog that will probably be neglected, not be very funny and just one of the 10 million other blogs that are on the internet.

Probably the main reason I set one up was because I randomly came across one yesterday and it was actually pretty funny and interesting just reading peoples thoughts, someone I dont even know!

I've read quite a bit about how online blogs get people into trouble. There was one instance of a Delta air hostess got fired because she posted a picture of herself in ther uniform on her blog. I'll get around to posting some links of the two blogs I've just mentioned, but I'm starving and I need some lunch. I also need to do a few things, namely call up Apple and complain why my iPod has broken again, just a week after they sent it back after being "repaired"

Slán

Ciaran