Thursday, November 25, 2004
On this day:

Another Day In The Office

I went to a Snow Patrol concert last night which was pretty damm good. But the drama that preceeded it was something fantastic. I could be here all day explaining it, so I'll just give the summary!

I was sent four tickets by my sister's boyfriend's friend. However they were sent to Apartment 11 as I think I said yesterday, instead of 111. I called over to apartment 11 and met an old lady who got it on Tuesday, but because I didnt live with her she had it returned to sender! I was like "oh for f*ck sake" I then went back to my apartment and was just about to ring my sister and my friends who were going with me, when the old lady came back and rang my apartment. It turned out that she never posted my letter. She had a bunch of letters that she had meant to send, but she missed out on my one. So I had went from complete despair to ecstacy in the space of two minutes.

So, here I am, in the office again, not exactly busting a gut or anything, but tipping along nicely. I've spent most of my time fixing errors that I didnt create, so its kinda frustrating making little or no progress. Actually, I havent actually progressed anything since last Wednesday. I was flying along doing work until Wednesday, and then I took Thursday and Friday off for the intervarsities. Came back monday and just spent most of my time fixing errors.

I've actually spent quite a bit of time searching around the internet for other blog websites. I've found Typepad.com that looks very good, but you have to pay for it. As I'm still a student at heart, I'm looking for a good free one that allows you do things like "What Am I Reading" or "What Am I Listening To"

If anyone is actually reading this and knows of a good free blog, then let me know. I'm off to go do some work, but hopefully I'll keep up my 2 posts a day record which I so amazingly kept up yesterday!